ACS Computer Repair in Baltimore
Your business needs reliable, skilled and efficient IT support and computer repair in Baltimore. We guarantee a fast response, day or night, to minimize downtime and save you money.
Contact us now at (410)-336-7313 for assistance!
Fast, Skilled and Efficient IT Assistance
Since 1993, we have developed a reputation for honesty, skill and highly efficient IT services.
We are passionate about helping our customers maintain streamlined business operations. With friendly support, excellent communication, and emergency availability, we do what it takes to help you succeed.
What we do and
what can you expect from us
Computer Repair is WHAT WE DO
At ACS3 we offer a host of services for laptop and desktop computer repair in Baltimore, for both PCs and Macs. With nearly 25 years of experience handling issues of all sorts, we’ll get your problem fixed quickly:
- Free Consultation – Your first consultation is on us; we’ll meet with you as soon as possible to discuss your IT problems.
- Emergency Availability – No matter when you need us we’ll be available to answer your questions and provide you with support.
- Fast Effective Repairs – Our repairs are guaranteed to be performed quickly to get your business going again.
- Great Competitive Rates – Our rates are some of the most competitive that you’ll find in the Baltimore, MD area.
Having worked with business of all sizes, we have seen just about every computer problem you can imagine. We know how important it is for you to get help quickly so that you minimize any downtime and keep your business running smoothly. Please have a look at our full range of computer and laptop repair in Baltimore services and Contact Us today at 410-336-7313 for a free quote anytime!
Computer Hard Drive Replacement
Hard drive replacement is a common request from many of our clients. Outdated hard drives will often be limited in their space, slow or may be prone to failing. This is not acceptable when you have critical data. We also recommend setting up automatic cloud backup of your data if you haven’t already. Upgrading to a larger and newer hard drive or SSD (solid state drive) can boost your performance while also ensuring that your data is protected:
- More drive space – A hard drive upgrade will ensure you have the space you need.
- Faster boot times – Upgrading to a SSD can significantly improve your boot speed.
- More reliable – Newer hard drives will be more reliable and protect your data better.
- Free consultation – We offer a free consultation for any hard drive problem or concern you may have.
We also offer certain data recovery services and can help you upgrade your entire network as needed. Contact us at 410-336-7313 for a free consultation!
Computer Internet Does Not Work
If your internet isn’t working properly, there could be plenty of causes, and every second of downtime counts. We’ll stop by at your location and diagnose the problem quickly using the latest tools. There can be several reasons why your WiFi network or internet isn’t working including:
- Spyware or viruses
- Network configuration problems
- Driver related issues
- Bad hardware
We’ll find out the exact cause of the problem fast. Call us today at 410-336-7313 for a free consultation!
Computer Overheats or turns off
Computers generate a lot of heat. If your desktop or laptop is overheating, it could be damaging internal components and you won’t know it until it’s too late. An overheating computer could simply be getting much hotter than it used to, or it may even be shutting down. Common overheating problems include your laptop shutting down after 15-20 minutes of use, or turning off when you try to watch videos or perform other graphics intensive processes. If this happens too often or the problem goes on unsolved, your graphics chip may burn out and your computer will turn into an expensive paperweight. Don’t let this happen! Let us help! Here are a few notes about how we address overheating laptops:
- Your fan is the likely culprit – The fan is the only moving part in charge of cooling your laptop. If the laptop is overheating, this is the first place you should look. Whether the fan needs to be cleaned or replaced, we can help!
- Thermal paste may need to be reapplied – Your computer transfers heat from the CPU/GPU through the heat sink and out of your laptop. Thermal paste allows the heat to transfer properly, but occasionally the thermal paste may dry up! If this is the case, we can help!
- Heat stroke kills – Don’t let your laptop become a victim of the heat. If you’re having heat issues with your laptop, let us help before it’s too late!
- We know that overheating laptop problems come in all shapes and sizes. If you’d like more information about this service, don’t hesitate to contact us! Feel free to give us a call at 410-336-7313 fill out our Ask a Question form and one of our trained managers will be happy to help!
An overheating computer is a frequent problem, particularly for higher end desktops and laptops. However, overheating can quickly lead to permanent hardware damage if the problem isn’t taken care of proactively. Both business and residential users need to be aware of the dangers of overheating, as important data can be lost along with thousands of dollars’ worth of component damage. You might notice your computer or laptop shutting off randomly after extended use. If you have a temperature monitor and overheating problems, you’ll see temperatures that can reach as high as 100 degrees Celsius or more! Anything higher than 75 degrees Celsius is potentially damaging to your computer. Your graphics card, computer processor, motherboard and other components can be easily damaged at these temperatures.
- New cooling system – You may need a new cooling system including a new fan, heatsink or even a new case. Older cases have outdated designers that may not provide a sufficient airflow.
- Dust and debris – If there’s dust and debris in your computer it should be cleaned out to ensure proper airflow and so that the heatsink and fan can properly reduce heat in the environment.
- Protect your equipment – By preventing your computer from overheating you will be protecting it from serious damage and will avoid having to purchase new equipment.
We have seen all types of overheating problems and can help find out exactly what is causing your overheating issues and solve the problem quickly. Contact us today at 410-336-7313 for an online or on-site consultation!
Computer running Slow?
Your computer may have started off running fast after you purchased it, but over time it can start to run at a noticeably lower speed. A slow running computer is a major hassle whether you’re using it for business or for any other reason. Slow running computers can result from a wide range of different potential causes including:
- Spyware, viruses and other malicious downloads
- Hardware related issues
- Driver related issues
If you’ve noticed that your computer isn’t running as quickly as it used to, we can pinpoint the problem remotely or in person. We will find the right solution at the lowest cost possible to you. Give us a call today at 410-336-7313 for a free evaluation.
Computer will not turn on
If your computer isn’t turning on at all, don’t panic! In many cases, it can be fixed with a hardware swap or other fix. It’s usually a hardware related issue but your data is likely still intact. We have the experienced technicians to find out exactly what the problem is quickly to retrieve your data and get your computer running again. There could be a wide range of different issues including:
- Power supply issues
- Motherboard failure
- Corrupt BIOS
- Loose connections
We’ll get your computer running again soon. Call us now at 410-336-7313 for a free consultation!
How sure are you that your business is protected?
Let us worry about the details so you don't have to.
What Clients Say
GET IT SUPPORT NOW
Contact Us Now
Contact us anytime an IT problem arises. We offer a 100% free quote and consultation.
With remote support, we can diagnose most problems no matter where you are located.
Fast IT Repair
Our trained and experienced technicians will then quickly and efficiently fix the problem remotely.
On-Site IT Support
Additional on-site IT support is also available when necessary, with same day availability.
HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS?
You can request a quote and free initial analysis by calling us at (410)-336-7313 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPUTER REPAIR - 30Min.
One Time Charge, Quick Help, up to 30min. No Upfront Payment, Money Back Guarantee. Free Initial Analysis, Quote Before we Start.
Repair on Demand
Pay with Credit card or Paypal
Computer Repair - 60Min.
One Time Charge, Quick Help, up to 60min. Errors, Tune-Ups, e-mail Issues, No Upfront Payment, Money Back Guarantee. Free Initial Analysis, Quote Before we Start.
Repair on Demand
Pay with Credit Card or Paypal
Computer Repair - No Limit
One Time Charge, No Time Limit, Complex Virus Issues, Reinstall OS, No Upfront Payment, Money Back Guarantee. Free Initial Analysis. Quote Before we Start.
Repair on Demand
Pay with Credit Card or Paypal